In the Vetecraft texture pack, only some blocks have been changed. Its creator tried to make sure that Minecraft does not have too sharp texture overlays. Therefore, blocks that stood out too much from the rest were replaced here, making the game look more realistic.
How to install Vetecraft texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.