With Vanillo texture pack there will be a lot of beautiful 3D-textures in Minecraft. Almost all decorative blocks, such as a workbench, stove, chests and much more, will become voluminous. In this case, the graphic style will remain in the vanilla style, so you do not have to get used to the new look of textures.
How to install Vanillo texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.