The Unfilthy texture pack will make the graphics in Minecraft more attractive, leaving it pretty close to the original style. All textures look smoother and more realistic, and most of the blocks blend well with each other, making the game look much better.
How to install Unfilthy texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.