Texturepack Ultra HD makes Minecraft incredibly realistic. It improves the appearance of most blocks, as well as many mobs and items in the game.
Excellent detail is achieved thanks to the excellent resolution, which is 512×512 pixels. The main difference of this texture pack is the unusual performance of various designs for the home. Doors, stoves, workbenches and many other objects are made using photorealistic textures and look like modern interior items.
How to install Ultra HD texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.