Tired of the same zombies in Minecraft? Then download the Tissou’s Zombie texture pack, which will make each of them unique and add realism to the game. This set contains more than 800 different textures for zombies, so you will meet the same walking dead very rarely. Now among them will come across office workers, peasants, military, etc. Tissous Zombie Pack is perfect for zombie-styled mods and servers.
How to install Tissou’s Zombie Texture Pack texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.