Thalyrus Medieval Warfare is a well detailed medieval-style texture pack. It focuses on tools and weapons. Items got high-quality 3D models. The rest of the textures were also completely redesigned, the blocks received many interesting details. This texture pack is made by SachoSenior, you can find more info at oficial page: https://sachoproject.com/download-thalyrus.
How to install Thalyrus Medieval Warfare texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.