Ore Overhaul texture pack changes the look of all ore blocks. With it, they will get beautiful and realistic 3D models. Ores will not only look cool, but will also become more visible, which will simplify the search in mines. It is recommended to use this resourcepack with Optifine, in which case the ores will reflect light and look even better.
How to install Ore Overhaul texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.