Squarelize Middle Ages are high-quality textures in a medieval style that can be a great substitute for the vanilla Minecraft design. They retain the standard resolution, but at the same time have much more detail and interesting features, such as 3D-tools and weapons. Such a pack is ideal for thematic maps, but in normal survival it looks pretty good.
How to install Squarelize Middle Ages texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.