Spirits is a nice texture pack with bright and contrasting textures that will allow you to refresh Minecraft’s graphics without making too many changes to it. Many textures are made quite original. For example, it is worth paying attention to blocks with ore. All mobs are also slightly modified, which allows them to combine better with the updated style of the game.
How to install Spirits texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.