Soft Bits is a very nice texture pack in a minimalist style. With it, blocks and objects will have much less detail, but they look very cool. The author redid absolutely all textures, which allows you to enjoy high-quality graphics without elements that stand out from a single style.
How to install Soft Bits texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.