Soboku texture pack will surely appeal to fans of oriental style. Many blocks look almost monotonous and have virtually no details. At the same time, all objects remain well recognizable, the set of colors does not differ from the original textures. The reduced detail has a good effect on FPS, and Minecraft looks very nice.
How to install Soboku texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.