With the Snowstorm texture pack, real winter will come in Minecraft. This texture pack will cover the whole world with snow, and in all dimensions. Try playing with this texture pack if you miss the winter mood in the game!
How to install Snowstorm texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.