Simplecraft uses very simple textures with minimal detail. Using this texture pack can significantly increase productivity. In addition, it makes the graphics a little cartoony, but at the same time, all the blocks remain well recognizable.
How to install Simplecraft texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.
nice fps 100 or 1000