The creators of the SenseCraft texture pack did not try to completely transform Minecraft. On the contrary, their goal was to improve the graphics with the maximum preservation of the original style and atmosphere of the game. All elements, from blocks to the interface, were carefully designed, but at the same time remained well recognizable. With this pack, the graphics will look fresher and more elaborate.
How to install SenseCraft texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.