RPackMG Reboot is a high-quality and realistic texture in a 128×128 pixels resolution. Many blocks and plants have been reworked based on real photos. But at the same time, they do not look crooked and unnatural, but fit pretty well into the atmosphere of Minecraft. Pack goes well with realistic shaders, but for this you need a fairly powerful PC.
How to install RPackMG Reboot texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.