If you’re tired of looking at the square tree trunks in Minecraft, then just install the Round Trees texture pack. He leaves all the textures in their standard form, changing only the shape of the trunks. Now they will become round and will look good on their own, as well as combine perfectly with realistic packs.
How to install Round Trees texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.