Romecraft: Iberia is a high-quality and detailed texture pack in the ancient Roman style. The authors did a very good job, due to which both the appearance of the buildings and the interior are changing. Many mobs and all items have also been reworked. Textures are perfect for creating your own maps on antique themes.
How to install Romecraft: Iberia texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.