Realplanet is another attempt to make Minecraft more realistic and beautiful with a high-resolution texture pack. It is interesting in that all the blocks and objects remained as recognizable as possible, but at the same time they look much more beautiful. When using realistic shaders, the graphics in the game will reach a whole new level and will delight you with an abundance of details and good compatibility of all blocks.
How to install Realplanet texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.