The Pencil Pack is really unique, because with it the whole game will look as if it were manually drawn with pencils. Extensive work was carried out on it, so that all the blocks, objects and interface elements are made in the same style and look very good. The world will become more fun and positive, and players will be able to find a huge number of new details in well-known blocks.
How to install Pencil Pack texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.