Paper Cut-Out is a rather unusual texture pack with which you can get a new experience from the game. Thanks to him, blocks and mobs in Minecraft will look like they are made of paper.
How to install Paper Cut-Out texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.
Download texture pack for Minecraft
Shadow Effect is a rather interesting texture pack that makes Minecraft more realistic without increasing resolution and preserving FPS. It even adds a shadow effect and looks very beautiful. But…
Tired of the same zombies in Minecraft? Then download the Tissou’s Zombie texture pack, which will make each of them unique and add realism to the game. This set contains…
MultiClock texture pack only changes the texture of watches in Minecraft. Now they will look more modern and functional. You will be able to see the exact playing time, as…
All files from Guide-Minecraft.com can be downloaded for free. Copyrights belong to their rightful owners. When copying materials active link to the site is required!
2018-2020 © Guide-Minecraft.com ®