Paper Cut-Out is a rather unusual texture pack with which you can get a new experience from the game. Thanks to him, blocks and mobs in Minecraft will look like they are made of paper.
How to install Paper Cut-Out texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.
sorry, but i miss the walls and the lantern a little bit for builds. so i would like them added