Packtober Remastered texture pack is perfect for creating a Halloween mood. It adds a lot of autumn colors, scary mobs and other interesting features to Minecraft. Some items will also change, for example, diamond armor and weapons will look like pumpkins, and swords will be replaced with scythes. The longer you play with this pack, the more interesting and scary textures you will find.
How to install Packtober Remastered texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.