Pablo’s Biome Zombies is an interesting texture pack that adds a bit of realism and variety to Minecraft. Once installed, zombies will look different in every biome. For this feature to work, you must have Optifine installed. In addition, this pack has a terrible glow in the dark, but you need to use any shader.
How to install Pablo’s Biome Zombies texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.