The Night Vision texture pack allows you to see in complete darkness even without the use of potions. Because of this, it can be called a bit cheating because you can explore caves without torches. In addition, it does not change anything in the game, so it can be combined with other textures without any problems. Please note that its functions are incompatible with shaders.
How to install Night Vision texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.