More Animal Variants texture pack will make the game more varied. Use it if you are tired of the fact that dogs, cows, chickens and pigs in Minecraft always have the same color. With the texture pack, these mobs can have different colors (of course, only natural).
How to install More Animal Variants texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.