If you are a fan of watermelons as much as the author of the MelonPack texture pack, then you definitely need to download it. This texture pack will replace the textures of gold and netherite armor, some weapons and tools with watermelon ones. The textures of the golden and enchanted apple, some paintings, the shield and the End crystal will change too.
How to install MelonPack texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.