With the LEGOMan’s 3D Items texture pack, many items in Minecraft will receive high-quality 3D models. Tools and weapons, buckets, books and some other things were reworked. The addition of volume did not affect their style in any way, and they still fit perfectly into the atmosphere of the game.
How to install LEGOMan’s 3D Items texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.