Teksturpak Laacis2’s Natural can be used only by owners of really powerful computers. To launch it, you need to allocate at least 4 GB of RAM to Minecraft, and much more is needed for a comfortable game with shaders. Here you are waiting for textures of photographic quality with a size of 1024×1024, with which the game is completely transformed and looks incredibly realistic.
How to install Laacis2’s Natural texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.