Jolicraft is a very interesting texture pack that completely transforms Minecraft, making the graphics more colorful and adding a huge amount of detail. It is interesting in that it changes absolutely all textures, including mobs, the interface and even the menu. Such a pack will perfectly complement RPG assemblies, but even in ordinary survival it can give a lot of new impressions
How to install Jolicraft texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.