If you play Minecraft with RPG mods, then Jehkoba’s Fantasy will be a great alternative to the standard texture pack. He transforms the game, creating a great atmosphere of classic role-playing games. Both blocks and mobs change. And weapons and armor will receive many details and a beautiful 3D design.
How to install Jehkoba’s Fantasy texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.