The It’s that Simple texture pack will appeal to lovers of minimalism, and is also suitable for those who want to increase the FPS in Minecraft. Most of the blocks look mostly the same as they did in the vanilla version, only with less detail. At the same time, the graphics in the game will look no less high quality.
How to install It’s that Simple texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.