If you play Minecraft on a powerful computer and want to make the graphics as realistic as possible, then try using the Hera Ultra Photo Realism texture pack. With it, all the blocks will receive very high-quality and detailed HD-textures that will completely transform the game. For maximum effect, it is recommended to use realistic shaders.
How to install Ultra Photo Realism Texture Pack texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.