With the Halloween Pack textures in Minecraft, several Halloween attributes will appear that can be used on themed maps or just to create a festive mood. Pumpkins for collecting sweets will replace buckets, and several holiday food options will also appear. The atmosphere in the game will become more autumnal, many trees will change color from green to red and yellow, and fallen leaves will be found on the ground. Also in many places, you will find gravestones.
How to install Halloween Pack texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.