With the GridPixel texture pack, Minecraft will look even more pixelated and cubic. It looks very cool, since all the blocks are perfectly combined with each other and correspond to the general style. In addition, some items received simple but high-quality 3D models.
How to install GridPixel texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.