Firewolf HD is one of the most successful texture packs for Minecraft to date. It combines perfectly minimalism, attention to detail, and proximity to the original style of the game. High-quality 3D models were created for many blocks and objects. Such a pack is perfect for survival because the atmosphere of Minecraft will be completely preserved, but at the same time, the graphics will become much better and more pleasant.
How to install Firewolf HD texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.