Perhaps the Fat Cat texture pack is what you really need in the game. This texture pack replaces the standard cat models with more plump ones. Fill your Minecraft world with cute fat cats!
How to install Fat Cat texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.
Download texture pack for Minecraft
The Kawaii World texture pack is designed to make Minecraft as cute as possible. After installing it, you will find bright colors of all blocks and objects with a predominance…
Perfect Painting texture pack replaces standard paintings in Minecraft with famous masterpieces. You can decorate your home with the work of famous artists of different eras: Da Vinci, Van Gogh,…
Default 3D texture pack is not much different from the standard. The main feature is the bulkiness of most blocks and objects. Even better, they will look complete with some…
All files from Guide-Minecraft.com can be downloaded for free. Copyrights belong to their rightful owners. When copying materials active link to the site is required!
2018-2024 © Guide-Minecraft.com ®