Excalibur texture pack will make Minecraft more like RPG-games, transforming absolutely all the textures in the game. The weapon will become much more beautiful and realistic, and decorative blocks will receive many interesting details. Mobs will become much more diverse, because now they will receive random textures. Many beautiful and elaborate 3D models have also been added.
How to install Excalibur texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.