With the Enhanced Mobs texture pack, the fauna in Minecraft will become more realistic and diverse. It not only changes models and textures for all animal mobs, but also adds several versions of “skins” for each of them. For example, cows will now be found in six different colors. Starting with version 1.14, the changes affect hostile mobs. Many of them will receive from 4 to 6 different types of appearance.
How to install Enhanced Mobs texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.