In the Dreamland texture pack, the style of vanilla Minecraft is perfectly preserved, but at the same time, the graphics become brighter and more saturated. The design of many blocks has been specially redesigned to focus more attention on small details. Despite the fact that the resolution remained standard, many textures have become more interesting and detailed. Even better this pack looks with shaders.
How to install Dreamland texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.