Craftmas texture pack is perfect for the winter season. This pack will make the whole Minecraft world snowy and will add candy cane fence, snowmen, gifts, Christmas trees, chests in the form of gift boxes, gingerbread cookies and other festive attributes to the game. Also, the texture pack makes a funny change: all villagers will move around the villages on skis.
How to install Craftmas texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.