With the Connected Wood texture pack, the joints of the wooden blocks will become more realistic. Now different types of wood will mix with each other, which will avoid sudden transitions. Thanks to this, wooden buildings will look more integral, and individual blocks will become almost invisible.
How to install Connected Wood texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.