Clear Water texture pack makes the minimum number of changes to the graphics of Minecraft. It only makes the water cleaner and transparent, which improves visibility when swimming and allows you to quickly notice interesting objects under water. It will be especially relevant on version 1.13, where ships and underwater ruins appeared. This texture pack can be used in combination with any other, you just need to put it higher in the list when configuring resource packs.
How to install Clear Water texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.