Simple Chocolate Bars texture pack will be a real godsend for owners of weak computers, and also will appeal to all fans of minimalism. In it, all the textures are like chocolate bars. Most of the drawings are shown in squares, but the blocks remain well recognizable. With this pack you will notice a noticeable increase in FPS in Minecraft.
How to install Chocolate Bars texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.