Bright Cartoon Cubes texture packwill make Minecraft more fun and positive. After installing it, you will feel like a cartoon character, because every detail is worked out as efficiently as possible.
The resolution of this texture pack is not too high, only 16×16 pixels. But this does not worsen the experience at all, and at the same time positively affects the FPS. Cartoon blocks are able to cheer up and come in handy if you are going to build something in a fabulous style.
How to install Cartoon Cubes texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.