Caramel is one of the best vanilla-styled texture packs for Minecraft. Most of the textures got only minor changes, but overall the graphics are much nicer and smoother. Builders will definitely like it, because all buildings will look more beautiful and more realistic. Such a pack is perfect for survival, all blocks will remain familiar and you don’t have to get used to their look again.
How to install Caramel texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.