Candylicious is a rather unusual texture pack for Minecraft that will turn your map into a real candy kingdom. All blocks, tools and even mobs will look like various confectionery. It will take you a little time to get used to the new colors, but such textures will add variety to the game and will be able to cheer you up.
How to install Candylicious texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.