If you lack a bit of realism in Minecraft, try playing with Bushy Leaves texture pack. With this texture pack, leaf blocks will look more voluminous and more beautiful, and trees with such leaves will look like real ones.
How to install Bushy Leaves texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.