If you like the comic-like graphics from Borderlands, then try playing with Bordercraft textures. They simulate cell-shading technology, which makes graphics flat, but at the same time very attractive. Not only the blocks have been changed, but all weapons, as well as mobs, which have become similar to the characters from Borderlands.
How to install Bordercraft texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.