Bloom, Bright and Retro is vivid textures that will help diversify the look of the game. The textures retain the spirit of the original game, however significant and qualitative changes have been made. Vivid nature, more beautiful building blocks, as well as improved mobs and much more. Worth a try!
How to install Bloom, Bright and Retro texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.