The Better Nature texture pack introduces minor changes to Minecraft’s graphics. It improves the appearance of all plants as well as some stone blocks. Now the leaves and grass will look much more natural and beautiful, and the joints will become completely invisible.
How to install Better Nature texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.