Animesque HD is a vibrant texture pack that is styled in anime style. Textures with a size of 256×256 will please with excellent detail and nice design. Many elements of this texture pack are drawn in Japanese style. This applies not only to blocks, but also to individual items. For example, katana texture is used instead of a iron sword.
How to install Animesque HD texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.